Leah loves gardening. She used to put many decorations like butterfly stands and figurine gnomes atop the wooden table with swing benches and lamp post.
But Leah had experience bad times in gardening too. A fierce storm raged their house when they were out of town last year. Houses collapsed into nothingness and garden was almost one hundred percent lost. But remained firm on her passion, she resolved to set up a new one again after they finally settled into a new residence. She come up to decorate stones as primary garden material. And it turned out so well.
To help other people, here are some tips for garden decorations using stones. First, it is definitely cheaper and the materials can be found anywhere. So get ready for the list.
- Stone paths. You have to pick up large and medium sized stones with at least 6 inch by 4 inch. You can cement a path perimeter so it will be patterned evenly. After drying the cement, you can now place the stones evenly.
- Stone wall. first you must overlay a wall with cement and then you can put stones. it is good if you choose stones with related shades, for instance from grey to black. For greater design, you can outline mural design and use stones to decorate it.
- Stone bench. Use metal bench as frame basis for cement. you must choose large stones that have smooth surface so the bench would be best for sitting.
- Stone markers. You can paint the stones white or black then pile it up according to your preferred design.
- Stone fountains. the base stones should be large enough so other stones can pile up on it.
Therefore the list enumerated above will help those people with gardening hobby to set up their stone-themed garden. Be sure to be resourceful to search for high quality stones that are best for decorations.